Monday, July 6, 2009

youth conference june 2009


Even though I had to leave a little early I had a great opprotunity to be with the youth in my ward for youth conference. It was a great team building and confidence building experience for them and myself. We played so many games of capture the flag and I quickly learned how out of shape I was but managed to give some of the youth and leaders a run for their money. We had a fabulous time during the ropes course up near 'snow college' it was a fabulous time, tough but totally worth the time, then we played more of capture the flag. later that evening we had a testimony meeting and sang some hymns, it is so uplifting to be around youth who embrace the gospel in their lives and embrace each other. Being a part of these experiences helps you gain a greater respect for the youth.

No comments: