Monday, July 6, 2009

Girls camp 2009




For someone who is not a big camper I have manged to go twice in one month, it was worth it. This year was stake girls camp and we drove down to 'camp piuta' (it's near Kamas if you were wondering where in the world we were). We did sleep in cabins which is just fine with me especially when you get to the camp you'll notice very quickly hundreds of strategicly placed pamphlets about BEARS ( the one thing I wish not to see at camp). It was a boot camp theme, with LIVE STRONG FINISH STRONG being the moto. We were fortuntae to have some increadable speakers come and talk to us, all whom were women except for our stake pres. who addressed the girls on the last evening of camp. Things I learned at camp are that I need to improve my dance moves so i can be better at playing 'Little Sally walker...", I don't ever think I will pee in the woods, I love it when I don't have to do the cooking, Laugh everyday, I really like walls in my shower cubicle not just shower curtains, oh I will take the big gap in public toilet doors over a shower curtain anyday, i do enjoy the rain, hikes are so refreshing, i don't need to take as much with me next time,we can accomplish hard things in our lives, girls rock,fires are hard to make, 12 girls can get along with out a fight, you can get out of a speeding ticket if you tell the officer you are headed to girls camp,girls talk about everything their are no limits and girls really just want to have fun. I feel so revitalized and ready for the rest of the year.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all!