
Last night it was me my hot hubby, movie theater, preview night of the new harry potter movie, candy and the front row. I really enjoyed this movie I did not know what to expect as I have not read book 6 or 7 in the series. Not very much fighting in this one although their was one scary part that had a pregnant lady on the front row screaming very loudly. It was focused more on their character devolpment and yes some romance, if you don't know what "snogging" is you will be sure to know by the end of the movie as it's mentioned about 5 times. Hey and any movie is good if you are their with your main man right.

2 comments:
Front row? Come on, you didn't go an hour early and sit outside in the heat waiting for it to start? I bet you didn't wear your wizard robes either, did you? :) My favorite parts were the "snogging" ones. ;) When Harry kissed Ginny for the first time, I had to shush my husband. He always talks during the romantic parts. tsk tsk. :)
Good to hear you liked it, I haven't seen it yet and I got a mixed review from Ari so I wasn't sure if I should spend the $$ at the theatre. Any movie is better on the BIG screen...right?
Post a Comment