Friday, October 19, 2007

Scarecrows







For about three years now our family has headed off to park city to go and check out these funky scarecrows, it's great little walk . We always mange to go aorund the time that Jeff's parents make their annual trip to park city, which makes it more enjoyable. My personal favourite was the pirate. Caleb seemed to enjoy the pirate ones aswell and Charlote said she liked the pretty one ( I'll let you figure which on that is).

3 comments:

jen said...

How fun! I bet the kids loved the scarecrows. What are they going to be for halloween?

The White House said...

Caleb will be "buzzlightyear" again. Charlotte will be 'Tinckerbell". They are both excited for Halloween and they look so darn cute, I try to encourage them to take on the character as much as they can. We will post pics after the big day.

Katie said...

Victoria the kids are beautiful, and what fun to head out to story time and fun adventures with firemen! All your sewing and you are still an outstanding mom. Amazing!