I just want to say a big thanks to my husband for his amazing support and his helping hands till 2am on saturday mornings. And for setting up at the markets when his exhausted wife needed a few hours of sleep to face the day. Thankyou also to all of you who have helped with your encouraging support as I have had a chance to start up this little dream of mine. This has been a fantastic opportunity for me and I look forward to see where it will go from here.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your booth looks awesome. I am sad that I had to move before the season was over! Emmy did a nice plug for you on her blog, you should check it out!
Pamela
Hi- I am a good friend of Katie's from Boise. She mentioned that you had some really neat products you sell. We do a holiday boutique in a couple of weeks here in Boise, and were wondering if you were possibly interested in sending some things up. We have someone coming up from Salt Lake. If you might like to do this, e-mail me at jbaregale@hotmail.com and I can give you more info!- Brooke
Victoria! Hi!!!!
Oh my goodness! That is a beautiful set up you have, I want to shop! When I have money I am coming and spending some serious money! I love the things I can see! That is so cool!
Glad I found you or you found me really.. I sent you a link to our blog.
I will have to take a longer look at this later but just wanted to say HI!
Chantel
Hi Victoria..Love your booth. I think Joy told me that you had one at the Farmers Market. Your kids are gorgeous. I saw your link from another blog. This is our blog.
thenesbitfamily.blogspot.com
You guys look great!
--Sharlene Nesbit
Post a Comment