Every week the kids and head off to the library for story time. It is a much enjoyed activity last week they organised to have a fire engine come, I couldn't wait because i know how much the kids love pointing out fire engines when we are out and about. However just before we could go and check out this big red engine we had a little story about fire saftey stop, drop and roll and our two joined in. When we proceed outside they were under the impression their was a fire somewhere and did not feel so safe, after explaining that if their was a fire the fireman would put it out and that they are here to give us protection and not harm us they decided it was quite a neat experience.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello, the scarecrows are great! Has your family come into town yet? I miss you tons!
Pamela
My family arrives in four weeks we are all looking forward to the break when we go and pick them up from LAX. I am getting really excited for Disneyland I really am a big kid. Embarssingly I have found mysef wondering up to the unversity thinking I could drop in and well saddly I remeber you are not here to spend time with and gain wisdom from ( I really appreciate all you have shared from your wealth of knowledge). I miss you.!
Post a Comment