Victoria these are brilliant!!! Fantastic and so fun to look at! The Happy Halloween banner on the post above these is fantastic as well-how did you get the writing on the fabric? Amazing-you are so talented. I feel like I was just given such a sweet and tender gift. Thank you Victoria, thank you so much.
my email is ktandkids@yahoo.com send me a note and I'll get the rest of the information to you about having my sisters pick up the flags. I'd love to ask you about some fabrics I found on line and see if you already have them in stock. I think I'll still have our friend Evie make some as she could use the work and it would be a fun way for my girls to sew with her...thanks so much for all Victoria!
One guy one gal and two little ones that fill our life with Laughter, jokes, imaginary friends, good books, love of music, dance, playgrounds, preschool, potty time, spilled food, famous quotes, hugs and kisses
2 comments:
Victoria these are brilliant!!! Fantastic and so fun to look at! The Happy Halloween banner on the post above these is fantastic as well-how did you get the writing on the fabric? Amazing-you are so talented. I feel like I was just given such a sweet and tender gift. Thank you Victoria, thank you so much.
my email is ktandkids@yahoo.com send me a note and I'll get the rest of the information to you about having my sisters pick up the flags. I'd love to ask you about some fabrics I found on line and see if you already have them in stock. I think I'll still have our friend Evie make some as she could use the work and it would be a fun way for my girls to sew with her...thanks so much for all Victoria!
Post a Comment