Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kindergarten zoo trip





Yesturday was met with much anticipation the night before as Caleb declared I can't get to sleep then finally he decidd that he had'nt tried counting sheep and apparently that worked. Caleb was ready to go to school with out much encouragement. You see not only did he get to go to the Zoo on a feild trip with his class but he got to ride the school bus for the first time. Lucky me i was able to go along on this great adventure with him. The bus ride was loud but I loved it all the kids were just so excited and happy. As soon as we got off the bus with my little group of boys all they wanted to do was see the gorillas, which we did see after the giraffes, penguins, rhinos and elephants they were very content to watch the gorilla the longest and they enjoyed comparing their size with the gorilla on the size chart. But it was the reptile house that got the most attention snakes, lizards, spiders whooooaaa. This trip was fabulous these boys were so excited about everything they saw. Just before heading home we stopped and picked up maps for each of them to reminisce over and took a quick pic with their awesome teacher. I was a little tired at the end of the day, but it was small price to pay for the experience i had with Caleb.

2 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Funny We are going to the Zoo on the 21st! haha I am excited I am bringing the whole troop! Fun!

jen said...

That looks like so much fun! I can just imagine how excited Caleb was. Also, he looks pretty cool with hat turn backwards...I love that kid!