Last friday sweet Whitney Graduated from school which was so exciting but we sure were sad to see her go. We all loved having her here she has such a fun personality and is a very sweet and considerate woman, though we feel fortunate to have had her in our home and get to know her and gain a close friendship with her (as much as we might have wanted her here longer) it was a so great for her and Phil to be heading home. We love ya Whitney.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Graduation
Last friday sweet Whitney Graduated from school which was so exciting but we sure were sad to see her go. We all loved having her here she has such a fun personality and is a very sweet and considerate woman, though we feel fortunate to have had her in our home and get to know her and gain a close friendship with her (as much as we might have wanted her here longer) it was a so great for her and Phil to be heading home. We love ya Whitney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love you guys! I was so sad to leave! I enjoyed every minute I was able to spend with you!
Post a Comment