
I just recently finished reading "Goose Girl" and I still find myself thinking what a great book. It is written for the young adult but it is not limited to only that age group. Shannon Hale is talented and inspired. This book is about how a young girl find her place in the world and discovers her talents and embraces them, a great message I feel for anyone. I have also read Princess Acadamy, 1000 days and Austenland( this one is perfect for all those pride and prejudice lovers out their). Goose girl is part of a series though, but it does stand on it's own. I totally recommend this book and for the mom's this book is not too long at all and will not distract too long from what is the most important focus in our lives.

3 comments:
I'm excited to get my hands on the book 4. It's one of my favorite series!
Thanks, Victoria! I'm always looking for a good read. I'll have to check it out!
Love this book too!
Post a Comment