Last wednesday Iwent and had surgery (Lapoprascy for endometriosis) when I arrived my anxiety level was getting a little high but when I met my friendly nurse Penny I felt a little more at ease but it was this paper ( like that of a vacum cleaner bag) that had me smiling. It is some special gown that you can hook up to a tube that blows warm air around you keeping you comfortable. I decided to pass and just make a silly pose in the get up instead but the when i got into the operation room that was the first thing they do once you lay on the table so inflated i was while they did the surgery. Ok so my Dr was able to confirm that I had endometirosis and was able to help me get in better shape. Honestly I will not make a habit of my Dr's visits it's just that I could not miss up the opportunity of you seeing this gown and what had me chuckling.Saturday, October 17, 2009
Things that make you smile
Last wednesday Iwent and had surgery (Lapoprascy for endometriosis) when I arrived my anxiety level was getting a little high but when I met my friendly nurse Penny I felt a little more at ease but it was this paper ( like that of a vacum cleaner bag) that had me smiling. It is some special gown that you can hook up to a tube that blows warm air around you keeping you comfortable. I decided to pass and just make a silly pose in the get up instead but the when i got into the operation room that was the first thing they do once you lay on the table so inflated i was while they did the surgery. Ok so my Dr was able to confirm that I had endometirosis and was able to help me get in better shape. Honestly I will not make a habit of my Dr's visits it's just that I could not miss up the opportunity of you seeing this gown and what had me chuckling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice , maybe you could use your master sewing skills to whip up some fashionable gowns :)
GET BETTER SOON!!!
Wow, you make a paper gown look good! I hope you get to feeling better, my sister had endometriosis and she said that it can be pretty painful...sorry you're feeling ugg.
~Jen♥
Post a Comment