Monday, October 12, 2009

Family





































Over this last month my brother Stormy and Karen and their five kids Joseph, Sarah, Hyrum, Rachal and Lucy came to visit. They flew to New York then rode an RV through the church history sights then headed to Utah. It was the biggest highlight of our year, it's been eight years since we have sen them (far too long) but when we saw them it sure didn't feel like it had been that long. We loved catching up, laughing our heads off ,eating, playing games,eating, going sight seeing, eating, shopping, staying up late chatting, eating did i mention eating ( we did eat well). It was really special to watch all the kids play together and see how they developed their relationships and see how much love they have for each other. The kids loved going to kangaroo zoo so much they didn't stop talking about it, so we took them back again ( one place worth going too just full of jumping castles).

4 comments:

jen said...

I am so glad you got to catch up with your family!

sara said...

We were at Kangaroo Zoo today! It's Isaac's birthday - so I thought we'd splurge. I bought a 10 punch pass, so maybe we should meet up there sometime???

jen said...

It's always so great to get together with family. Wow, eight years IS too long! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Pamela said...

I am glad your fam got to visit, how fun!