Monday, October 12, 2009

Soccor Mom







This fall I became a true soccor mom, Our Handsome boy started playing soccor this year and I bravely signed up to be his coach. First game Caleb was ready to pay about two hours before the game, I love his passion and enthusiasim. I on the other hand started to wonder what the heck was I thinking coaching this team, I don't even know the rules to the game ( that is some what of an embaresment coming from my family of huge english soccor fans). We arrrive meet all the players and their very supportive parents and I realised it really was going to be awesome. Caleb has truelly enjoyed every game and has made us so proud by his good sportsmanship and he a scored some pretty neat goals.



They call themselves "Tiger" as they are orange and black and in the first few weeks of playing these boys would run out growling at the other team (hat has faded in time fortunately). It has been increadable to see how much this team has learned, we have one more game and then will play again in the spring, so if you ever consider being a coach i say go for it you will be glad for the experience.

No comments: