Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wonders of life


I woke up last week to find this beatiful sight. Though my camera did not capture the amazing colors that were displayed, it did capture the moment. When I have moments like this when I choose to stop and take in the amazing beaty of our earth that is their for us to experience everyday. As I stop I find myself contemplating on all that I am so grateful for. The freedom that I have where I can wake everyday and choose what I will accomplish in that day, the increadible family that surrounds me with their love, the gospel that gives me understanding, enlightenment, hope, faith and especially love, Talents that I have been blessed with to share with others and a devoted husband that is a great exapmle to me and who showers me with his love and time. I know that we do have a Heavenly Father who loves us very much and blesses us in all things. If you every get a chance stop and take it in.:)

No comments: