Our boy is turning five tommorrow and I just wanted to take a chance to share some things about our awesome kid. As we sat at the dnner table this eveing and listening to Caleb and sensing his anticipation for his big day tommorrow, we started talking about what Caleb has accomplished as a four year old. This is what we could come up with, he learned alphabet, how to write his name, to ride a bike ( with training wheels), He started preschool, how to swing, ride a scooter, catch his football and throw it, climb trees, hold his breath under water, make his own sandwiches, how to serve others ( our boy is well known in our house to just get in when we are working and help out without being asked), how to freeze water in a cup, how to catch grasshoppers, how to give a dilligent prayer. I really could go on but I also wanted share how proud we are as his parents at his accomplishments, but more importantly of how his character is shapping into to some who is compassionate, the little observer ( nothing I mean nothing gets by this boy), a friend, honest, humorous and curious. I feel so grateful that he is part of my life and for all that he teaches me, It is something when I have had those little moments where I get a little glimps and see some of his potential. So tommorrow when he wakes up on his birthday he will have this gift waiting outside his bedroom as a surprise for him to unwrap, we know he will want to get riding asap. So Caleb happy 5th Birthday to you!!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAppy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday, Caleb! Thanks for being a great friend to Chase!!
Post a Comment