Friday, November 28, 2008

Presenting our 4 year old


For those of you who know Charlotte know that she loves to perform and make people laugh. Oh and you can throw in a little bit of sassy too. Today our little princess woke up with much delight to discover it was her birthday or as charlottte would put it " My day". As she opened her presents she was just thrilled and very grateful for the surprises. Later today Charlotte also mentioned to us that she didn't like being three. So I guess she has fully accepted the fact that now she is FOUR. I have to say I love how loving and sweet she can be and how she has a great bond with her older brother ( I hope this lasts their life time, if so it will be a great source of strength for them both). I will now gfo rest my head and prepare for the double party tommorrow, I have very fond memeories of my childhood birthdays. Thanks to my dilligent mother who tirlessly baked cakes, prepared treats and had the most fun games to play. You could call her the party queen. This is something that I have taken from her and feel proud to continue on bringing a day of magic to my children. Happy birthday "Baby cakes".

3 comments:

barbers said...

to charlotte and caleb

we all loved being with you last year and we hope that we can come again some day, we also hope that you will enjoy nana staying with you next year.

we hope that you enjoy our gift we sent over and all the other gifts you got wishing you both a happy 4th and 5th birthday


with lots of love from Thalia, Edwin,Nana and Aunty Jenni

Groff Family said...

Happy Birthday to Charlotte! I can't believe how fast everyone is growing!

Kate and Robbie said...

4 years old, but 2 cute!