Monday, January 28, 2013

We have......snow

It would probably be easier to ski around my neighborhood than walk.  Winter is leaving its mark this year in a big way. In a way it helps me out because on the days that i don't make it to the gym and i have to shovel snow it's a win win for me right!
I love that I get to stay in and play monopoly with my family, just the other night we played a game and it the kids kept saying that they were getting tired. I kept encouraging them to stay in the game it was fun, a short time later they were both asleep. Jeff and I put them in there beds and decided to finish the game, it ended at 1am no wonder they were tired. Apparently Jeff and I  are  slightly competitive.
Last night we played but decided to put a timer on and end at that point, calculate who had the most money/assets, it worked we were all still awake.
Just another great weekend at the White house.

No comments: