Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tis the season.

I have abandoned my blog for way too long and have missed so many entries but i cant let that hold me back anymore, this is essentially my journal of sorts. It is the season to celebrate the birth of our savior i constantly have christmas music playing to feed my soul and it sure makes me a jolly woman ( most of the time). Jeff and I are gripping onto the hope that our little but growing children still Believe in Santa Claus, i know some kid at school may have spilled the beans and told them to just keep on pretending or no special gifts come from santa but i will hold until they are willing to let it go. Seriously i don't think it's going to hurt right.
 We have just celebrated Calebs 9th birthday and Charlottes 8th birthday my two little miracles are growing and we couldn't be happier they are such a blast and still have us stepping back and looking at each other to declare how much we love our life. Miss Charlotte will be baptized this Saturday, I so look forward for her to have the blessings and experiences from living the gospel. i look forward to having our home filled with family and friends who have blessed our lives, its like being wrapped in the saviors love when we gather together.
As i mentioned i love Christmas, part of it is the traditions that have been past down from generation to generation and now i get to share those very things to my children to treasure. Just yesturday they were asking about a book we have read every year since we moved into our home, one of my favorite times is to gather by the tree and read to them, its a treat to relax and be cozy inside and be together. I also love the simplicity of it.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so happy to see you posting!! Thanks for being an awesome friend!

White's said...

We were glad we could come to Charlotte's baptism. I can't believe how grown up she looks. Hope you enjoy the holidays!