
I thought i would share some favourites from back home since it is Austraila day as you can see above the national shoe.

we are famous for our beaches and unusual animals

There are so many misconceptions about us, and this movie is a fine example

Our national sport 'Aussie Rules' Australian for football

Our other nationa sport cricket

We are so well known for this land mark

We have very realiable transportation

We delight is such a savoury treat

Our money is even colourful

This is a dessert that is extremly famous even though New Zealand wants to claim the rights to inventing it. Introducing the pavlova.

The Aussie version of a BURGER

We always have quality souviners mmmmm mmmm

Our men dress to impress


Their is so much pride in our BEER

No comment!
Happy Australia day I am sure by know you feel quite prepared to travel to australia.
5 comments:
My first thought about your last picture was...is that Pee Wee Herman? I guess, on better inspection, it is just a dorky business man with a fanny pack. Happy Austrailia Day!
Oiy, oiy, oiy!
I hope I get to travel to Australia some day!!!
I heart Mr. Bean, Mate!
Ah I so want to go there. The plan is still to go in 2012. You are welcome to join us :)
Brings a tear to my eye.
My mum would be so proud.
Cheers!
Say "hi" to that turkey Jeff for me.
-Jake
Post a Comment