Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Water, water and more water.

Monday morning was beautiful the sun was shinning it was the begining of a new week only we also had water in our basement. Yes lucky us we had stinky water sitting in our basment. One quick call to jeff and my hero comes to the rescue, early afternoon Kurt hops over to help out with the clean up. Eventually the plumbers are their and clear the pipes, sweet Julie takes the kids for the night as i have been sick all day. Angels are amoung us, thankyou for your help it was much needed relief. So now we are the proud owners of a wet and dry vac and I have managed to declutter more uneccessary items from the basement and the house smells much nicer. This was just the begining of the week wow.

2 comments:

Julie Church said...

As always, we are happy to help. All I have to say is...Shit happens! Love you guys!

Pamela said...

Yikes, that sounds like no fun at all! I don't have a basement, but I really want a wet dry shop vac!