Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Strep throat

Dear Mr Ugly strep throat I had you about 6mths ago with all the body aches and pains and my throat it hurt so very much. What makes you think I ever wanted you to visit me again. Let me me make it loud and clear please don't ever come back, don't take it personally I just prefer being able to take care of my family like cook dinner, clean go out and play, do some gardening, go to a park, go to the store, go for walks and visit with friends and family. These things are nessesary for my personal well being. So now that I am on the mend and my life is getting back to normality I would also ask that you don't visit my family or friends either. It's so nice to be able to have a drink now without painful swallowing ahhh what a releif, Happy days now.

1 comment:

Kate and Robbie said...

so sorry! I hope it never visits again!!!