Saturday, December 8, 2007

Let it snow


For those of you who might not know I love snow, I love how peaceful it is when snow is falling it sometimes feels as though eveything just stops to let this beautiful white flake slowly fall to make everything look amazing.

2 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

Hey there - cute website. Your kids sure are growing up.
I must admit I miss the look of the snow. Those "quiet" days (no days are really quiet with kids) where the snow is falling outside and you're warm inside; those were nice. I don't, however, miss bundling up the kids and driving around in the snow. Enjoy it for us.

jen said...

I love your picture of the snow. I miss the snow. At least we are now in a colder climate and can get into the Christmas spirit a little more. I hope there is plenty of snow in Utah when we come for Christmas!