Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle all the way...











This is one of my favourite times of the year, so far we have trimmed the tree, seen the lights at temple square, gone tubing,went to the First Pres. christmas devotional, went on the ride with Mrs Claus at Gardener village, Attended Jeff's family christmas party, went to the Tabernacle christmas concert featuring the kigs singers,byu basketbal game,built a ginger bread house, this is the place heirtage park christmas lights and many shops and many treats and many generous friends and neighbours christmas treats. It has been something wonderful with many treasued memories so far.

3 comments:

jen said...

Victoria, it looks and sounds like you have had a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas! Give the kids a hug and kiss for us.

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Wow you guys have been Busy!
the kids look so cute! I love the red hair! Merry Christmas!

EBD said...

Victoria, you are amazing! I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with all that you do with your cute family. Hope this year treats your family better than ever.

Emily Decker :)