Buzz Lightyear (Caleb) and Tinkerbell (Charlotte) had a delightfulful time as they went trick or treating, bellies full of candy, sticky finger and smiles on faces. It was so much fun running in to some of our friends on this festive day.
Your kids look great. Sounds like Halloween was a big hit. I'm glad you decided to blog--it's a good way to keep up on what's going on and it is pretty easy and fun.
One guy one gal and two little ones that fill our life with Laughter, jokes, imaginary friends, good books, love of music, dance, playgrounds, preschool, potty time, spilled food, famous quotes, hugs and kisses
2 comments:
The kids are so cute. I am sure Charlotte loved every minute of being in her frilly dress! What a girly girl!
Your kids look great. Sounds like Halloween was a big hit. I'm glad you decided to blog--it's a good way to keep up on what's going on and it is pretty easy and fun.
Post a Comment