We had the wonderful opportunity this month to travel to Las Angeles to pick up my mum, sister Jen and her two children Edwin and Thalia. They arrived from here from Australia on the 17th of Nov. It is just a treat to have my family around me and to have the cousins build relationships with each other (it happened almost imediately).
My Mum had arranged for us to visit Disneyland, Medieval Times and Universal studios. It was such a great experience I was really pleased to see that Disneyland is everything you can imagine it to be. Favourite rides It's a small world, Buzzlightyear (I think mum got the highest score) and Peter Pan. We tried to do as much as possible in our two days at Disneyland Caleb enjoyed the rides and Charlotte supprised us all when she got off the little roller coaster laughing and saying that was fun. The Parade was great Caleb was so delighted that Buzz waved to him ( it was something to see him take in the magic ). Charlotte had her eyes glued the whole time and felt very special when sleeping beauty blew her a kiss.
The Medieval Times is a brilliant show and dinner that stays true to era the costumes were amazing. The performance just beleivable. It was a wonderful night, will plenty of food. Charlotte and Thalia received flowers from the yellow knight (you get place in goups by color and you cheer for your knight the whole show).
At Universal Studios we took the studio tour it was something to see where all these great movies are made and how the camera has such abilities to create magic. I went on the Jurassic park ride yes I screamed amd was to scared to open my eyes at the drop. We decided to go again since it wasn't busy, this time I kept my eyes open for the drop I was terrified. The mummy ride just as scary.
We did mange to fit in a little time around Hollywood Rodeo drive, hollywood strip and our own tour of famous houses (driveways ) if they are really famous they have the long driveway and no veiw of the house. This was the case for David Beckham and Tom Cruise.
We have had a great time making memories together and laughing alot.

3 comments:
Victoria, that looked like an absolute blast! I am so glad the kids had fun. I'm sure you were happy to see your mom and sister too! Love ya, Jenny
Great pictures. I am glad that you had such a good time and that you get to be with your family, enjoy! I am coming up in December hopefully we can meet up!
Pamela
It sounds like a great time. This holiday season ought to be extra special with your family here. Cute pictures, too. Will we see you guys at Christmas time?
Post a Comment