Friday, April 5, 2013

Inspired

i have spent the week completely captivated by Stephanie Nielson's story, a part of me is sad i am done reading. Why did i enjoy it so much? I think it is how honest and open Stephanie is, this girl is fearless when it comes to sharing her feelings and experience ( a characteristic i hope to gain) and she is beautiful in every aspect. So i highly recommend this book it has left me feeling that i can do more and to be sure to focus on what the Lord's plan is for me.
In a way it's not the end as Stephanie has a fabulous blog http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ that i will still continue to follow her on, so the story continues. I also have a renewed desire to write in my journal more and to stay connected to my own blog. I have had so many experiences that i have left unwritten and i am also passionate about the message of everyday joy that is does exist and it should be captured (even in the hardest of times). So run out find it and read it.......ready go.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I too LOVED this book. It left me with the feeling of wanting to be more...a better person.