Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello again!

Where in the world have we been, well we have not had a functioning computer for quite a few months. I guess I could've used my iphone but i find it quite difficult to do big things on a small gadget. We are all well and I will definatly get you all updated on the happenings in our world, but at the moment we are in the middle of halloween festivities and that has been peoccupying alot of my time. I define is as the holiday that is one day but lasts a week, that opens the door to all other big holidays/events. You see this is how it goes at our house Halloween, chill, thanksgiving day/Calebs 7th birthday, breath, Charlottes 6th birthday, breath, christmas. sprinkled in between all that we have fun family traditions like the lights on temple square, christmas village we keep our fingers crossed to go to either the first pres. christmas devotional or tabernacle choir christmas concert, make ginger bread men, ect..we also have my mums friend staying with us for a month well and the list goes on. I find if i just take a deep breath jump in head first act as though i am completely on top of things, we generally have a great time. We decided to not do birthday parties this year and opt for may be a family dinner and other fun stuff but we will just have to see how that all works out as i love to throw a party and your only young once right. i am not going to spend all day looking at the screen just because i can because the weather is just too good to miss out on and the play ground is calling. Yes I love the swings oh and so do my kids too. Catch you all soon.

1 comment:

sara said...

It's good to hear from you again! BTW - I saw you and your cute family in the Ensign a couple of months ago!