Sunday, January 20, 2008

I've been Tagged

1. Okay so I have this crazy obsession with the water i drink, I refuse to drink water straight from the tap and I can not stand to use the plastic cups or glasses found in hotel room ugh!
2.I have been known at times to have a hard time making a decision, this became evident one time when I found myself standing in front of the air freshners at Target for half an hour.
3.I competed in high jumping in high school.
4.I almost drowned when I was 5 and thats when i started taking swimming lessons.
5.I have to check the mail everyday and find myself wanting to check the mail on sundays and holidays.
6.when i'm driving the car and Jeff is with me I'll always double check on which way to go even if I know where i am going. I have the need to verbalize my thoughts when he is with me.
7.I find being tagged one huge challenge
This is some of the things about me that most people don't know.

3 comments:

jen said...

I didn't most of those things about you. How are you? I love your haircut. It looks very good. How is life post your mom and sister's visit? I'll try calling this weekend to catch up. Tell the kids hi for me.

jamirodana said...

Hey Victoria!
It's me Dana Willis. I found your blog through Emmy's blog.
Looks like you had a nice visit with your Mum. Did they come and stay for a couple of months?
I can't believe how big Charlotte is now. What's new with you guys?
How's the job going with Jeff?
Just in case you can't click on my username, my blog is www.jamirodana.blogspot.com

Kate and Robbie said...

You get better every time I talk to you...and I love every thing about you!